Chuyên mục: Tuyển dụng
- An account manager should be a capable communications and public relations professional able to handle a wide range of projects/clients with a high degree of independence and sound judgment.
- He/she must be proficient in experienced in handling direct client contact, and have begun to demonstrate program development and presentation skills, as well as the ability to counsel clients. There is no time limit on the account manager position.
- Performs day-to-day account work which may include: maintaining client contact, managing projects performed with others and supervising more junior staff.
- Acts as a liaison between client with Rubee
- Interfaces with client contacts and others in a professional, positive and appropriate manner and has their respect/confidence.
- Applies knowledge of the full range of resources available throughout the company.
- Has a working knowledge of other account teams, other offices and other company components.
- Consistently identifies and pursues opportunities for enhancing involvement and contributions to the account, team and agency.
- Has presentation skills.
- Identifies and supports opportunities to grow existing accounts, pursue new business.
- Consistently contributes informed opinions, as well as creative and effective answers to client issues and needs.
- Demonstrates initiative in identifying and proposing enhanced ways to advance team, group, agency, and client interests.
- Operates with a high degree of independence, but knows when to rely on own judgment and when to seek advice of supervisor and other team members.
- Recommends solutions when problems arise and assists peers in problem solving.
- Uses talents of colleagues in own problem solving.
- Proactively seeks and shares information with colleagues and clients.
- Participates actively in team, staff and client meetings.
- Demonstrates proficiency in managing client resources: people, time and money.
- Continually seeks new ways to learn and improve.
- University graduate in Business administrative, economics, human resources
- At least 3 – 5 years working experience in sales supervisor, key account manager for Brands company
- Be proactive, honest, responsible
- Good communication skill
- Good English skill (especially speaking)
- Good at Microsoft Office